First Year Anniversary
It's the first day of the 'ber' season and I'm happy to announce that it's also the start of Camiguin Guide's second year.
Let's recall what this small site has accomplished last year.
- The site has undergone many redesigns and re-structuring to make navigation easier.
- Integration of social media buttons (FB, G+ & Twitter).
- Hey, we just reached 200 FB fans. (Yeah, it's still small. :)) Share this site on your wall.
- More than 50 email inquiries! Yep. I've received more than fifty emails asking about Camiguin..how to, where to, how can I, and what's the best are some of the frequently-asked-questions.
- I've long wanted to open a Lanzones Festival Photo Contest. It might not be possible this year (ahemm...no sponsor for the prizes) but I'll try to next year.
- More guides to come! I have more than ten drafts that I can't seem to finish.
- Photos. What this site lack is a collection of beautiful photos of Camiguin. I plan to create a new section called "Share your Camiguin photos." It will allow visitors to upload pictures of their Camiguin trip.
- Speaking of which, the "Share your Cmaiguin photos" has a written counterpart..."Share your Camiguin Experience." I'm still working on it and I promise to roll out these new functions by January.
Camiguin Guide is a work in progress and as the site continues to grow, more things will come.