Paras Sea Cat
Paras Sea Cat is a fast craft that travels between Cagayan de Oro City, Camiguin and Bohol.
Here's the schedule of Paras Sea Cat's inter-island transits. We constantly update this sked but be reminded that the posted schedule are for "normal days" only. During the Lanzones Festival, Camiguin Panaad and Summer seasons, the Paras Sea Cat sked are changed to accommodate more passengers.
Cagayan de Oro City to Camiguin:
The travel from Cagayan de Oro City to Camiguin takes about 2 hours with Paras Sea Cat.
- Cagayan de Oro City to Benoni, Camiguin: 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Benoni, Camiguin to Cagayan de Oro City: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Camiguin to Bohol:
Starting December 20, 2010, Paras Sea Cat now have a regular schedule from Benoni, Camiguin to Bohol except on Thursday. It takes around 2 hours to traverse the distance between Benoni, Camiguin to Jagna, Bohol.
- Benoni, Camiguin to Jagna, Bohol: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Jagna, Bohol to Benoni, Camiguin: 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Paras Sea Cat Rates
Since December 20,2010, the rate has been increased from PHP 400 to PHP 500. Children between 1-3 years old now has to pay PHP 50 for Camiguin-Bohol and Camiguin Cagayan; PHP 90 for Cagayan-Bohol.
- Camiguin to Bohol: PHP 500
- Bohol to Camiguin: PHP 500
- Cagayan to Camiguin: PHP 500
- Camiguin to Cagayan: PHP 500
- Bohol to Cagayan: PHP 900
For booking and inquiries, contact Paras Sea Cat:
- Telephone: +63-088-857-2727
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Common reasons for cancellation of transit are bad weather, craft trouble or scheduled maintenance of the ferry.
UPDATE: Paras Seacat has ceased operation. Try OceanJet, instead.